Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hey again Bloggers and Blog Readers!

Payton here! Check some of my latest pages for Dollar Tree makeup tips and some reccomended items. I mean once it comes down to it you can find some really nice stuff at dt including makeup. I guess sometimes thier stuff has poor quality but my dt improved lately and I've been hearing about a lot of dt changes so i'm so excited!
 Me and my bestie Brookleigh are planning to hit up < Lol:)> dt and then eat and chat at Red Robin's...YYYUUUMMM!!! < The jingle> Sorry I couldn't help myself! <Lol:)> Anyways I'll try to upload picz of my finds and keep you posted on the latest deals! I'm hoping to find a few specific things which I will edit in later! Keep Reading!
Lots of love,

Payton, Dollar Diva!

Recommended  Items:


L.A. Colors:
Trio eyeshadow palette
Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow
Color Craze Nail Polish
Expressions

NYC Lip Sliders
Sally Hansan Products 

No comments:

Post a Comment